Wonder - R.J. Palacio

Wonder - R.J. Palacio
“When given the choice between being right and being kind, choose kind.” - Mr. Tushman. Wonder is an amazing insight into the brain of a child. Auggie is a regular ten year old boy who goes through middle school with craniofacial dysostosis. He faces best friends and bullies. I have to admit -and don’t get mad and stop reading- I have never read wonder but I’ve listened to the audiobook more times than I can count. From those listening's I have realized that this is more than just a book, it is a story. Books can be story’s but some aren’t. To me, a story is something the reader can identify with. A story is an amazing tool to pass down generations. A book is also an amazing tool but not every reader knows how to identify with it. Wonder is a story.
-Viv B

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Auggie and Me - R.J. Palacio